Please work with us to ensure the protection of our precious environment!
- Please use the bins provided to dispose of your litter
- NO fireworks are allowed at the cableway
- Do not damage or deface the rocks
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay on the allocated footpaths
- Kindly remain aware of water wastage
- Smoke in designated smoking areas only
We regret that no food or drinks are to be brought to the cableway. Bookings and picnic basket orders can be placed via our banqueting manager: firstname.lastname@example.org | If you have any special dietary requirements, kindly contact us in advance.
On weekends, during peak visiting hours, please expect to queue and share your cabin with other visitors. Your co-operation is appreciated.
We regret, NO dogs are permitted at the cableway.
What should I bring along?
Remember to bring along a camera as the photo opportunities are endless! On hot days, be sure to wear sunscreen and hats ... don't let your precious time in the outdoors be ruined by sunburn!
Birdwatchers may want to bring along binoculars.
We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring along a jersey or jacket.